With its unique climate and formidable style, South Florida has a look all its own. When trends hit the Sunshine State, they get a Floridian twist. Here are some Florida remodeling trends we’ve seen in 2014.
- http://craigswebconsulting.com/?dpp=tonic-water-with-quinine-where-to-buy&38c=7d Shower power - Big tubs are out and deluxe, glass-enclosed showers are in. While it used to be that a whirlpool tub was the prized centerpiece of a luxury, spa-inspired bathroom, more and more Florida homeowners are opting for sleek, modern, fully-tiled showers with all-glass doors.
- r zone land for sale in neemrana sideboard Fancy floors - Tile suits any Florida home, as it helps keep things cool during our tropical summers. But what about those chilly winter mornings? Radiant heat flooring is a smart addition to a remodeled bath. It guarantees warm feet on cold days while letting the tile do its cooling magic when the weather heats up.
- http://fredgood.com/?lla=pamelor-bipolar-disorder&72b=83 Deep dive - Double sinks in the kitchen are going the way of whirlpool tubs—that is to say, out. In their place, deep, oversized sinks are appearing. These power players allow homeowners to easily wash large items like cookie sheets and roasting pans.
- follow link Counter Offers - Granite? It’s still a popular choice, but there’s a new, low-maintenance kid in town. Quartz composite countertops are gaining traction in the market thanks to the increased styles and colors available from companies like Silestone and Caesarstone. These materials add unique sparkle and fresh hues—and they’re easy to take care of.
Florida Outdoor Spaces
- see url Luxe lanais - While porches and patios are still de rigueur in the land of the everglades, lushly furnished lanais are filling the space between indoors and outdoors in many Florida homes. These enclosed rooms bring the outdoors in with screening, bi-fold doors, and large casement windows. Yet they have all the comforts of home with comfortable furniture, ceiling fans, and other amenities.
Florida Windows and Energy
- click here Hurricane hustle - When we remodel older Florida homes, we always recommend upgrading the windows to energy-efficient, hurricane-rated models. As fenestration technology advances, coastal window options are increasing. Patio doors, picture windows, specialty size windows, and other models are all offered with coastal protection, allowing more style and architecture options when remodeling.
- florinef for dogs discount Constant comfort - Requests for programmable thermostats are becoming routine as more homeowners embrace technology for home monitoring. These gadgets are getting smarter and smarter and at this point are the best way to take charge of your energy use and control the comfort level of your home.
- enter Tropical hues - Florida décor is known for bold colors, exotic prints, and sea motifs. But more subdued shades are coming on to the scene, proving that you can do Miami without doing Miami vice. Lemon yellows, optic whites, and ocean grays bring a modern earthiness to Florida homes. Pale jade green is appearing in look books and swatches here in mid-2014, adding another understated shade to the palette.
Home Remodeling in South Florida
Are you interested in adding some fresh elements to your home? Fill out the form in the sidebar of this page to schedule a consultation.