If your http://cictab.mx/?mex=Buy-Zovirax-Walgreens&6da=1d kitchen remodeling job is at all extensive, you will need to set up a temporary kitchen in another part of the house. The location should be convenient and have access to water, as well as allow you to keep foods cold and heat up meals. Sometimes portable appliances like a crock pot, electric frying pan and a microwave work best for this temporary arrangement if you are replacing your old appliances.
zovirax ointment sale Most Common Mistakes:
- Damaging the wall as you remove old cabinets,
- Damaging counters, cabinets or floors you plan to reuse,
- Not shutting off utilities before beginning work,
- Getting dust and debris in adjoining rooms, and
- Not estimating or allowing for enough time to remodel.
click Before You Start
- Box up everything that will not be used in your temporary kitchen. Label the boxes and store them out of the way.
- Remove anything that isn’t nailed or screwed down. This includes drawers, lazy susans, spice racks, wall clocks, ornaments, etc. Place a protective cover over anything that must remain in place while you work.
- Make arrangements for the removal of any refuse that may accumulate during the remodeling. If you must rent a dumpster, do so in plenty of time or have a pick up truck on hand for hauling the rubbish to the dump. If you plan to salvage the old cabinetry for a workshop or donation to a charitable cause, have a place ready for them to go as you take them out of your work area.
- Before removing any major appliances, turn off all utilities. This can be done at the individual shut off valves for gas and water. If there are no shut off valves, you will have to turn off the main valve. The main gas valve is usually located near the gas meter. Remember that,once you turn off the gas to your whole Washington D.C. home, ALL pilot lights will have to be relit before they will work again. Without careful planning you may find yourself without hot water when you’re ready to clean up after a hard day’s work.
- Disconnect uses or turn off circuits to the area in which you will be working. In older Washington D.C. homes, the wiring may have been modified over the years and it may not be clear which circuits or fuses control specific areas. If you are unsure, turn off the main power or get professional assistance. Never take a chance with electricity! In addition, tape over the breakers so they won’t be turned on inadvertently. If you plan on upgrading your electrical system and adding new outlets and fixtures, it will be necessary to dismantle all existing outlets and fixtures.
- Remove all light bulbs. Then, dismantle each fixture by using a screwdriver to unscrew the plate and the receptacle and pull the receptacle out of the box. Put wire nuts on any exposed wires for the interim. The bare copper wire is the ground and does not need to be capped.
prevacid coupon offer Uninstalling your Washington D.C. kitchen appliances:
Because all appliances are different, we suggest consulting the instructions for the individual appliance when dismantling. If you no longer have the literature or something is not clear to you, seek the advice of your follow url Washington D.C. remodeling contractor.
prescription drugs viagra Note: If modifications have been made to your kitchen in the past, it will be a good idea to measure the door openings and the larger appliances before attempting to get them through the doorways. Old carpet samples or large pieces of cardboard are great for sliding appliances out of position, while at the same time, protecting the floor from gouges or scratches.
- A follow site Freestanding Electric Range can be eased out from the wall far enough to allow you to disconnect the thick pigtail plug in the rear. Then continue to ease the range out into the kitchen, put it on a dolly and transport it to a convenient place. If the range has an upper oven and fan, disengage the duct connection first.
- triphala tablets uk sale The Drop-in Range will be fastened to the base cabinetry or the side cabinets. Look inside the range or on the side of the cabinets to determine the connection. You will need an additional person to help you lift the range up far enough to unplug it and/or turn off the gas. Then lift it out and onto a dolly.
- watch A Gas Range will have to be moved forward just far enough to reach the shut off valve for the gas. Usually, the flexible tubing used will give a little clearance. Turn the valve until it is tightly off. Disconnect the flexible tubing from the valve using a small wrench and you will be able to slide the range out into the room. If you are not planning to reuse the existing gas line, you will want to disconnect the supply line as well. Once the main gas valve is off, remove the supply line and put a plug fitting over the gas pipe which is inside the stud wall. Once this is accomplished, you can ask the utility company to inspect the gas system and relight the pilot lights for any remaining gas appliances.
- http://appraisalpropertyshop.com/?adw=Cialis-Prescription-Strengths&614=0a Wall Ovens most likely will have the electrical or gas connection housed in the cabinet below the unit. Unplug the cord from the socket or turn off the gas valve and disconnect the flexible tubing. Then, you can unscrew the screws that connect the oven to the frame or cabinets – these are usually on the inside of the oven door. Ease the unit forward until you can lift it onto a dolly.
- Cook tops also house the power or gas connection in the cabinet below or possibly in the cabinet on either side of the unit. Pull the plug or turn off the gas valve and disconnect the flexible tubing from the valve. Unscrew the unit from the countertop and simply lift it out. If you do not plan on reusing the gas, remove the supply line and put a plug fitting over the gas pipe which is inside the stud wall.
- A Barbeque Cook top has a ventilating system that goes down through the floor or down and out through the wall. Determine how the down vent is attached to the duct; this could be a metal collar that unsnaps or duct tape that must be peeled off, or it may be held down by flanges that are nailed or screwed. Disengage the vent. Then unscrew the mountings that attach the cook top and lift the unit out.
- An Over the Range Hood Vent usually houses the electrical connection under the removable light or filter panel. Disconnect those wires and cap them with wire nuts as described previously. The cabinet doors above the hood will give access to the vent where it connects to the duct. Disconnect these in the same manner as described for the barbeque cook top. Then you will need to look up into the hood to see where the screws are located that attach it to the upper cabinets. Remove the screws and lift the hood down and out. You may need someone to hold the hood in place while you unscrew the screws to keep it from falling down before all the screws have been removed.