Outdoor Fireplaces in Northern Virginia
Are you looking to have an outdoor fireplace built for your Northern Virginia home? Berriz designs and installs outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, and other outdoor living features throughout the NoVa area.
An outdoor fireplace brings a warmth and comfort that allows you to enjoy the beauty of your exterior living area even when the evenings start to cool down, and makes for a delightful gathering spot to entertain guests and family.
Call Berriz today at 866-242-1666 to learn more about our outdoor fireplaces.
Outdoor Fireplace Ideas
Berriz can create custom outdoor fireplaces for any taste or style. We build fireplaces on patios, porches, decks, and in all other outdoor living spaces.
Some popular outdoor fireplaces include:
- Freestanding – Freestanding outdoor fireplaces can be built in stone (stacked, rough-cut, cobblestone), brick, concrete, stucco, and tile. They are a good choice for large living areas.
- Two-sided – Also good for larger outdoor living spaces, a two-sided outdoor fireplace (also known as “see-thru”) creates two cozy areas—great for parties!
- Three-sided – Triple the warmth with three places to heat up.
- Hot tub or poolside – Go for the height of luxury with a hot tub fireplace that makes for relaxing nights outside. If you’ve got a heated pool, a swim-up fireplace means more laps after dark.
Outdoor Fireplace Styles
We’ve built many outdoor fireplaces in Northern Virginia in dozens of styles and materials, and we’ll work with you to design a fireplace that suits your tastes and fits into your landscape. You can choose from a number of outdoor fireplace materials:
- Stone – One of the most popular and versatile materials for outdoor fireplaces, stone is durable and beautiful.
- Stacked stone – Go rustic or modern with flat, stacked stones.
- Cobblestone – For a pastoral look that blends with nearly any décor, cobblestones hit the mark.
- Rough-cut stone – Rugged rough-cut stone makes a dramatic impression.
- Brick – A perennial favorite, brick is the chameleon of outdoor fireplace materials, fitting in to any style or design. You can choose from a wide variety of colors and design your own one-of-a-kind configuration—herringbone, chevron, or other patterns.
- Stucco – Another material than can go sleek or rugged, stucco’s subtle coloring lets your outdoor décor shine.
- Tile – Mostly used as a decorative accent on a brick, stone, or stucco outdoor fireplace, tile can add an artistic focal point or a touch of personality to your outdoor arrangement.
- Concrete – Poured concrete is gaining favor as an outdoor fireplace material, particularly in modern landscapes.
Northern Virginia Fire Pits
Is an in-ground fire pit more your style? Berriz can design built-in fire pits in stone, brick, and other materials.
Outdoor Fireplace Fuel Sources
There are three ways to fuel an outdoor fireplace:
- Gas – Natural gas outdoor fireplaces need little maintenance, but do require access to a gas line.
- Propane – Using propane to fuel your outdoor fireplace requires piping the liquid propane from a tank.
- Wood – Wood-burning outdoor fireplaces are popular among homeowners who love the aroma of a campfire and the sound of crackling flames.
Berriz Design builds fireplaces to suit the fuel source of your choice.
Why Choose Berriz Design for Your Outdoor Fireplace?
At Berriz Design, our mission is to improve the quality of your life through our remodeling services. If you are looking to add luxury and comfort to your outdoor living areas, contact us about designing a fireplace for your patio, deck, outdoor kitchen, or other exterior structure. We will listen to your wishes, offer useful ideas, and create an inspirational design that captures your style and provides the ambiance you desire.
You've spent so much time and money making your outdoors just an enjoyable as the interior of your home–so don't let the cold keep you from enjoying it! Call Berriz to discuss your outdoor fireplace today.
Berriz Design guarantees lasting quality on every remodeling project. For your peace of mind, we offer a two-year warranty on labor and installation. From concept through construction, you can rest assured that our creative enthusiasm will lead to your complete satisfaction. We want you to experience how fine the good life looks at your home.
When you’re ready to build an outdoor fireplace at your Northern Virginia home, please call Berriz at 866-242-1666 or contact us via the online form on the right of the page.
Additional Outdoor Living Services from Berriz Design
- Outdoor kitchens
- Landscaping and design
- Custom decks and fences
- Fountains and waterfalls
- Stone walkways
- Landscape lighting
Recent Articles about Outdoor Fireplaces
Metro D.C. & South Florida Outdoor Fireplaces: a Great Way To Keep the Winter Air At Bay - Homeowners in Metro D.C. & South Florida who want to enjoy a relaxing evening outdoors during the chilly winter nights must surely consider purchasing the outdoor fireplace. Installing an outdoor fireplace can be a great relief for you as it would help in creating a warm and cozy ambiance. This accessory is very durable and can be easily installed ... [Read more]
Enhance Your Northern Virginia Outdoor Living Area With Outdoor Fireplaces - Northern Virginia outdoor fireplaces are becoming more and more popular as people see the benefits of landscaping their yards essentially increasing their living space. When I was young our patio was pretty much a concrete slab. We had a good sized back yard but we didn’t really spend that much time out there. Things have ... [Read more]