An artfully designed patio creates an elegant transition from your home to your outdoor property. It can be the go-to spot for summer celebrations and a cool oasis in which to relax—all while adding extra space and value to your home.
When it comes time to design and build a patio at your South Florida home, contact Berriz Design
. We bring more than 20 years of experienced craftsmanship to every project.
Patio Design Ideas
Do you want your patio to be a lively, expansive space? Or a sophisticated retreat with built-in nooks designed for serious relaxing? Perhaps you’re looking to build a private getaway with plenty of big shade trees and a custom fence. Whatever your patio wishes, the Berriz Design team can bring them to life.
Patio design starts with the right materials. The experts at Berriz Design can help you choose the patio flooring material that best suits your vision and needs. We build patios with materials such as:
- see Flagstone – Rich, warm, and versatile, flagstone comes in a variety of styles and colors. It imparts a natural beauty to outdoor spaces while providing a resilient walking surface. Flagstone varieties include sandstone, known for its high quartz content, and bluestone, a lively gray stone quarried mainly from Pennsylvania and New York.
- Cymbalta Sales Clay brick – An enduring option, brick suits traditional and modern patio design. Brick is durable and fade-resistant, and can be laid in a number of different patterns to add visual interest to your patio.
- click Patio pavers – Available in a wide range of colors, styles, and materials, patio pavers can complement and complete any patio design. Some homeowners choose pavers because they typically have a more uniform look while others dislike pavers for the same reason. To bridge this divide, more manufacturers are crafting pavers to look more natural and irregular to mimic the look of stone.
- watch Concrete – Although it’s often noted as the easiest and least expensive patio flooring material, concrete can go luxe—it all depends on the design.
Make your patio a one-of-a-kind getaway with custom features like fountains, fire pits, and more. At Berriz Design, specialty pieces like these are our specialty.
- Water features – We can design and build ornate flowing fountains, sleek modern waterfalls, and other distinctive water features to create a soothing escape on your patio.
- Fireplaces and fire pits – Enjoy your patio more by adding a luxury heat source—a custom fireplace or fire pit. We can build a two-, three-, or four-sided fireplace of stone, brick, or stucco using your choice of fuel sources. And imagine the impression a swim-up fire pit will make on your guests.
- Pergolas – A pergola can add charm, architectural interest, and increased shade to your patio space. The Berriz team has built pergolas large and small in myriad styles, from unadorned modern structures to rustic, beamed numbers covered in climbing vines.
Custom Patios in South Florida
Embrace the good life with a custom patio from Berriz Design. Our clients recommend us again and again for our genuine artistry, attention to detail, superior workmanship, and outstanding customer service.
Let us enhance your home with a luxury patio. Call 703-552-7565 or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation.