Take a Deep Breath
Investing in your home can be a wonderful, life-changing experience. Where mismanaged, however, it can also become a patience-testing nightmare. Some have described remodeling as “one of the ten most stressful experiences in life.” Whether it’s articulating your personal tastes, crunching numbers to establish a budget or living through the sawdust, a home renovation will require some work before it pays dividends.
Berriz Design makes every effort to produce a pleasant and rewarding experience. For us, your enjoyment of the path to success is as important as the success. Our 18 years of experience have helped us to develop a sensitivity towards a number of common stressors.
- Change doesn’t come easy.
- You don’t have much (if any) experience with a significant home investment.
- Someone you barely know are about to tear apart the walls in your house.
- The quality of a previous project was less desirable.
- The scheduling of a previous project was sloppy and led to delays.
- Communication with contractors can be indirect and spotty.
- You own an older home and worry about hidden structural problems.
- Living in a construction zone can be disruptive for a significant amount of time.
Berriz Design overcomes fears by prescribing to the highest professional standards for design and building. Project management is second to none. The craftsmanship present in our work is impeccable. Our company culture places you and your home home at the center of our focus. Our commitment to timeless design provides an important value add. We are proud to deliver a remodeling experience that our clients appreciate and remember fondly.
People grow and lives change. It’s inevitable. Often, a remodeling project arises from these life challenges. As children become teenagers, the family will naturally seek larger, more comfortable gathering areas, increased storage space, a better flow of traffic throughout the home, and rooms with more privacy. A telecommuting position may require a new home office. An elevated interest in cooking leads to an upgraded kitchen. Starting a family requires a nursery. When young adults begin to leave home, parents’ needs often change again. A library or wine cellar becomes more useful than an extra bedroom. A larger master bedroom and bath bathroom may make more sense.